I can’t believe that tomorrow is Halloween! This year is truly slipping past me so quickly, especially this October! I had so many great plans of doing fun things, that I just never got around to. If your’e anything like me, and are late getting started on your Halloween this year, I have to perfect Blackberry Halloween Cocktail Recipe for your last minute get together or candy passing out! If you have had your party planned for months, this will still be an easy addition that your guests are sure to love! Get your copy of the printable recipe at the bottom of this post!
I have always been a lover of champagne! The taste, the bubbles, the idea of dancing the night away, [I occasionally live in a fairytale], I love everything about it. However, not everyone enjoys the crisp and tart taste, so adding a touch sweet wine to your favorite champagne makes it the ultimate, and much sweeter, cocktail!
For the recipe…
Start by adding a few blackberries to the bottom of each champagne glass.
Add a splash of blackberry wine on top of the berries. As much, or as little, as you would like, a variety is always nice!
Pour your champagne in and your done!
For garnish, you can add a festive straw or a few mint leaves to bring even more color to the cocktail!
Not only is this cocktail delicious, but so chic and spooky too! The blackberry wine creates a fun range of bright and dark red and the floating blackberries add elegance and a little darkness. I absolutely adore these cocktails and hope that you give them a try!
Lastly, these cupcakes were delicious! Jay’s sister has been raving about Smallcakes and they were the perfect addition to this shoot and oh so delicious!
Cheers to a fun Halloween weekend! Do you have any fun plans this weekend?
- Fresh Blackberries
- Champagne (or Prosecco)
- Blackberry Dessert Wine
- Fresh Mint
- Add 3 to 4 fresh blackberries to a champagne flute.
- Cover the blackberries with a nice blackberry dessert sweet wine.
- Fill remainder of the flute with your favorite champagne, or prosecco.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint for a little color and add your favorite festive paper straws!
- You can add more dessert wine if you would like your drink a little sweeter. Play with the ratio to get your perfect combo! This cocktail is also delicious with fresh raspberries and a raspberry desert wine.
SHOP THIS POST: