October 12, 2016
The change of the season always inspires me to really fully take in life and do everything I can to enjoy the little things around me! Last year I shared a list of things to this Fall, so this year I wanted to update the list and retire my favorites with you. Fall is such a beautiful time of year and just because summer is over, doesn’t mean that you can’t get out and enjoy the weather. I personally think its much better in early Fall, anyway. I hope that this list of things to do this Fall inspires you to spend some time with your family, soak in the season and make the most of your life, with what you have!
1. Make your favorite fall recipe and don’t forget something sweet!
2. Wake up early on the weekend and enjoy the morning with someone you love. Try taking a walk, visiting a coffee shop, or sitting on your porch!
See this outfit post here.
Pull out your favorite fall candle and light that baby!
Shop this candle here.
3. Add some pumpkins and mums to your front porch.
4. Watch a fall movie, by the fire.
5. Host your friends, or family, over for a dinner party.
6. Attend a local outdoor event such as a fair, farmers market, an outdoor movie, or art show!
7. Decorate for the season with your family.
8. Read a book
I hope that you enjoy these 8 Things To Do This Fall and will try some of them out! I am definitely making it a goal to do as many as I can. Including making that Chocolate Pumpkin Cake! Don’t forget to check out last years post, to get a longer list of things to do this fall!
8 Things To Do This Fall