It’s just about time to celebrate one of my favorite holidays, Cinco de Mayo! Let’s be clear. Margaritas, Tequila, Tacos, Margaritas and did I mention Tequila? What more can you ask for in a holiday?! I don’t know about you, but a really good Margarita is high on my list of favorite things in life. I also really love easy recipes and let’s just say this post, combines two of my favorite things: a Margarita and an easy recipe.
This 3 Ingredient Margarita is the perfect addition to your Cinco de Mayo celebration or just a nice summer cocktail! With only a few simple ingredients, this low maintenance Margarita is ideal for any party or celebrating the end of the workday (if you know what I mean). In the warmer months, my tastes buds crave a fresh Margarita! But sometimes, I just don’t feel like spending too much time on making a cocktail, I want to spend my time drinking it! Cinco de mayo is only a couple of days away, so whether you are celebrating with friends and favorite tacos, or sipping something chilled by the pool, this Margarita recipe is for you! The crisp, bubbly taste produced by the Italian soda, makes this Margarita a necessity in your summer recipe collection! Here’s what you’ll need.
3 Ingredient Margarita Recipe
Total time: 5 Minutes
Yields two servings
- 1 cup Whole Foods Lime Italian Soda
- 1/2 cup White Tequila (we love Patrón Silver!)
- 1 Lime
- If you enjoy a Margarita with salt, begin by rubbing the rim of two glasses with a cut lime wedge and dip each glass in salt
- Fill each glass with a few cubes of ice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
- Add Lime Italian Soda, Tequila, 1/2 of a Lime squeezed, into shaker and give it three gentle shakes
- Pour cocktail mixture into each glass
- Serve with lime wedge
My Dress: Target (last year) similar option here
Photos by Tiffany Sigmon Photography